Wednesday, May 26, 2010

las vegas

Finally left the big Apple & my journey begin now. Although I am afraid of flight this seems to be the fastest transportation, it’s only gonna take me 5 1/2 hours. I’ve just arrived in Las Vegas early this morning. The scenery is amazing but gambling is not the only thing on my mind. I’m starving but I need to check into the ‘The Paris Hotel’. I just arrived at Bouchon located at 3355 Las Vegas blvd. (between Flamingo & Spring Mountain Rds.). The menu seems exciting but I settled for the Boudin Blanc. This is white sausage with scrambled eggs, a croissant & beurre noisette. I also tried a cheese Danish & a basket of fresh berries. The tab was in a very low bracket totally a $45 .I was seated outside under a beautiful umbrella table. It was beautiful out although it was a little breezy. The food was wonderful; the berries were fresh & juicy as if God hand picked them himself. One complaint I must add though was the eggs needed to be done for about 2 minutes longer. In addition the croissant was not as fresh as it should have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment