Friday, May 21, 2010

Applebee's . . . =) !

I've been to several different Applebee's and I must say they all have caught my attention. Although each has a different way of preparing these meals there all okay. They have table areas, a bar section with a flat screen t.v. They even serve groups as big as 17 all at the same time. Depending on the day you go oon there's a special going on. For example they tend to have a 3 for $20 special where you pick 3appletizers for only $20. There salads are also a plus because they come in large proportion and are in a good price range. They also serve the young one's for free giving them there own menu. Applebee's is mostly used tuh grab a bite on friday if tthere not in the mood to cook. My personal favorite is the pasta chicken with alfredo sauce. Every location I have visted seem to have done a wonderful job in preparing this. In addition the mozerella sticks , the hot wings with fries, and the bacon bite size cheeseburgers are also wonderful .Over all I would gladly rate this restaurant a 8. 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment