Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lloyd speaks on Ciara

During a interview Lloyd claimed that he doesn’t “f*ck with Hollywood b*tches” and that the money and fame changed her referring to Ciara. He attempted set the record straight on his “Hollywood B*tches” comment in Hip Hop Weekly. He said I said what I said and I stand by it. But read exactly what I said, then judge me. The truth is, I don’t f*ck with Hollywood B*tches (or Hollywood Ni**as for that matter). He states, I’m not calling Ciara a b*tch, I’m saying that I think celebrity status changed her for the worse, and because of that, we don’t get down anymore. Yesterday he spoke to CiCi for the first time in years. He called her to explain his comments and to let her know how he felt about the situation. They had a one-on-one conversation that was made to remain between them. He says "I respect and I love CiCi like family, but sometimes family are the only ones that will tell you the truth. I’m sure I could have found a better way to tell her, but what’s done is done. We’re moving on. "

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I remember when that comment came out too. Ciara seems like she would be a bitch though. Like really snooty, like she is too good for people who aren't wealthy. Her music is good though. Not gonna' lie.

    ReplyDelete